LCPS SB Candidate, Nick Gothard and Equality Loudoun Openly Advocated for Step #4 In the Grooming Process
Nick Gothard has zero business running as a Broad Run SB candidate. Forget about the fact that he’s 22, has no children, is extremely tight with the corrupt Loudoun Democrats, and tied to the hip of Buta Biberaj. Nick and Equality Loudoun’s most recent Twitter post should be an eye opening read for ALL parents, and the people of Loudoun County. For them to openly advocate for schools to HIDE information from parents is the epitome of disgusting. We already know LCPS has been doing this in one form or another, but now, a SB candidate wants to step on the gas. Make no mistake, their message is item #4 in the grooming process.
We’ve all heard about this garbage from across the country, now it hits home huh? This disgusting push for sexualizing our kids with their LGBTQ+ pedo narrative is here in Loudoun (as we’ve known), and now we have a full blown LGBTQ+ Nazi running for SB. Won’t he be a voice for all Broad Run parents and students? Nope, he full intends to push this agenda, and unless your kid can be groomed, I suspect they won’t his “advocacy” criteria.
- A predator will carefully select his/her victim based on ease of contact and how vulnerable that individual is perceived to be. For example, a child who is alone often will be an easier target than a child who is always with an adult.
- Selection then leads to slowly finding opportunities to isolate the victim.
- From there, the abuser gains the victim’s trust. The inappropriate “stuff” doesn’t usually happen right away. It happens slowly over a period of time as the abuser proves himself or herself to be a trustworthy individual. Someone like a relative, teacher, priest, coach, or other person who is generally seen as a trusted individual is going to find it easier to gain the trust of victim.
- A predator will get the targeted victim to start keeping secrets. These secrets might start small (such as, “Don’t tell your mom about the candy I gave you.”) and slowly work up to bigger things.
- An important aspect of grooming is desensitizing the victim to touch and to sensitive topics of a sexual nature. While the “bad touch” doesn’t usually happen right away, the abuser will slowly add touch to the relationship. These seemingly innocent touches (such as a touch to the shoulder or on the head) slowly grow into something more sinister, aggressive, and sexual. Predators will try to make these behaviors seem normal and, if the victim resists, the predator will place blame on the victim or make them feel as if they are over-reacting.
- The predator will often maintain the relationship for a long period of time and continue controlling their victim by various methods some of which can include secrecy, guilt, blame, threats, and gifts.
More On Nick Gothard and Equality Loudoun
- Nick Gothard is Equality Loudoun’s Mr. 8040
- Nick Gothard Is… The LGBTQ+ Ninja! But There’s More to Education Than Just a Hijacked Acronym. He’s Inadequate for Broad Run SB
- Nick Gothard’s Equality Loudoun: “Getting schools to distribute info about PFLAG meetings and resources.”
- LCPS Broad Run SB Candidate Nick Gothard and Equality Loudoun Host Largest Drag Queen Show for Kids in Loudoun History.
- Nick Gothard’s Equality Loudoun Hosts D’Manda Martini for Drag Queen Story Hour. “I’m Just a Cu#T” and Many Other Hit Videos
- Equality Loudoun Hosts D’Manda Martini for Drag Queen Story Hour. “You Could Be Gayer, You Should Be Gayer”
- Another LCPS Broad Run District Candidate? He’s a Progressive 22 Year Old, Tight with Buta Biberaj, and Former Executive Director of Loudoun Democrats. So Much for Politics Not In Schools