Lauren Shernoff for Leesburg and Her (5) Item List of Nothingness
When I read Lauren Shernoff’s list below I say so what. These are platitudes that lack any substance. Voting starts in (2) weeks and this is the best insight she can offer? Seems like Shernoff is more generic than ideal. Her platform lacks as much as Nick Gothard, Andrew Hoyler, and Ericka.
- How exactly will she partner with parents and families?
- What does “Prioritize student safety and learning mean”? Is she going to adopt Mahedavi’s brilliant app in beta that does not communicate with the sheriff’s office when it comes to student safety? LCPS wants their very own school safety eco system. What is Shernoff going to prioritize when it comes to learning? Does she support Policy 8040 (Trans Policy)? Does she advocate for SEL?
- How is she going to support our educators? Will she make a motion to ban race/gender/equity based teacher evaluations? Does she support the LEA/NEA? Will she only support union backed teachers and simply encourage others to join the LEA/NEA?
- How exactly will she measure the impact of decisions on our schools and communities? The impact of what?
- Judging by her list below, she lacks transparency and accountability already if she’s unwilling to specify and details of the (4) other items