Andrew Hoyler: “We’re aligned with groups like the NAACP here in Loudoun, who teaches teachers lessons for… whatever they deem necessary”
I actually need to thank Andrew Hoyler for this comment. We’ve known that the NAACP has been teaching teachers but no one has ever publicly admitted it. How did this happen? Remember that phony “Runaway Slave” game at Madison trust Elementary School? It did actually happen BUT not only was it a lesson sanctioned by the state of VA and LCPS BUT Michelle Thomas, President of the Loudoun NAACP staged the entire faux outrage. THIS set the tone for the NAACP to enter into a (5) year contractual agreement with LCPS.
Below are a few more posts related to the NAACP take over of LCPS, I’ve said this for (2) years:
- NAACP Tells LCPS Black Students Come FIRST NOT Students with Disabilities, Gender, ELL or ANY Other Race (page 4)
- Loudoun County NAACP Emails to LCPS. This is an invasion or a takeover because it sure isn’t normal
- BUSTED! NAACP and Loudoun freedom center orchestrated Two Incidents: runaway slave Game and Enslaved Role Playing in 2019
- UPDATE! Soros Money Flowing Into Loudoun County, LCPS, Loudoun and Fairfax NAACP. These Are Far Left Liberal Progressives
- “Equity Arsonists” and “Equity Firefighters”: NAACP Take Over of LCPS Timeline (video)