“God, Grant Me the Serenity to Accept the Things I Cannot Change, Courage to Change the Things I Can, and Wisdom to Know the Difference”
- P.A.C.T. is By the Parents, of the Parents and for the Parents, Kids, Community and Country
- P.A.C.T. is focused on bringing awareness to LCPS students, parents, staff and the Loudoun County Community
- P.A.C.T. will not slander the Superintendent, School Board, Teachers or School Administration. They are doing a good job of providing us with material
- P.A.C.T. will call out by name or by nickname (Equity Man) the Superintendent, (Equity Gang) School Board, Teachers or School Administrations that are promoting, pushing or are lying about Critical Race Theory in LCPS
- P.A.C.T. is committed to providing the truth, facts and sources. Embellishing or fabricating information will only negatively impact the goal of P.A.C.T.
- P.A.C.T. will protect the names, social media accounts, email addresses or any other personally identifiable information if people are willing to share documented examples of CRT with P.A.C.T. Inside Scoop. A few ideas below:
- The Promotion of CRT in the Classroom or Assignments
- BLM Educational Material or Lessons
- Bad & Uncomfortable Teaching Experiences in the Classroom or Mandatory Training
- Offensive Parental Experiences Whether from a Teacher, the Board or Superintendent
- Have you sent your Equity District Rep. or Equity Man a gazillion emails and have yet to hear a peep?
- Perhaps a condescending response via email or FB from one of the snarky Equity Gang members?
Addressing Loudon County GOP on LCPS and Critical Race Theory
Addressing the LCPS School Board and Superintendent Eric “Equity Man” Williams
Top (10) CRT Concerns
Top (10) LCPS Concerns
- All white people are oppressors and all minorities are oppressed
- Data, facts, and the scientific method are examples of “whiteness” and are “inherently racist.”
- Racism is inherent in all white people, owning property is a form of “whiteness,”
- White people only help black people if it’s self-serving.
- White people must recognize their White Privilege/Whiteness and denounce it
- Racism is present in every aspect of life, relationships, education, science, finance, technology, media, etc.
- No individuals permitted in Critical Race Theory
- Against free societies
- Anyone who disagrees with CRT is a racist even if those people are black
- Victims must be believed and the oppressors are guilty because of the color of their skin, this formula negates due process
- Spending $400k+ on an Equity Assessment
- Established relationships with (8) radical and racist “Equity Partners”
- All LCPS school board members voted to support Eric Williams “Comprehensive Equity Plan” despite only being board members for (9) months. It’s quite clear that the board knows very little about their “Equity Partners”
- LCPS Board and Superintendent Eric Williams have developed a proposal that would punish teachers that criticized LCPS’s Critical Race Theory Initiative. Even if it doesn’t pass, their true colors are fully exposed
- LCPS seems to have a closer relationship with the NAACP than they should AND the NAACP is positioning themselves to be a governing body of sorts with LCPS. Reviewing educational material, involvement in school name changes and “extorting” tax payer money for the NAACP Scholarship Fund, NAACP Education Discrimination Fund and the NAACP Victims Compensation Fund
- LCPS Board and Williams suggesting that LCPS has a wide spread and rampant “White Supremacy” problem
- The creation of (94) Equity Specialists (one in each school)
- Making education and policy and procedural changes aimed at 7% of the student population but impacting 100% of all students
- Decreasing admission/application criteria to attend Academies of Loudoun because of the racism claims made by the NAACP that there were to few black students in AOL and at the recommendation the Equity Assessment report provided in mid-2019. Funny thing is, the AOL application/admission’s process does NOT include an option for students to provide their color or ethnicity. Then how can the NAACP claim racism?
- The LCPS Board and Superintendent refuse to engage in direct dialogue of these and other concerns