“the equity assessment and the NAACP have recommended implicit bias training for all administrators, staff and teachers. Yes, and that plan is actually in place. ”
On October 8, 2019, Kojo Nnamdi interviewed Lottie Spurlock (LCPS Equity Director), Michelle Thomas (President of NAACP), and Graig Meyer (Partner, The Equity Collaborative) about how racist Loudoun County Public Schools are. Below is the audio version of the interview followed by a link for the entire transcript. Below that are a few excerpts of the interview transcript.
These excerpts are absolute proof, in their own words that the NAACP is imbedded in LCPS and the entire radical take over of LCPS. The key items are underlined in red. Some of these key points:
- NAACP has pressured LCPS for years about “racial issues”
- Michelle Thomas (NAACP) claims that Loudoun County Public Schools has the EXACT same racial issues that existed (50) years ago
- Michelle Thomas (NAACP) claims that Academies of Loudoun has had a long history of discriminating against black students. Can some someone let her know that Academies of Loudoun opened in the fall of 2018! How can there be a long history of discrimination when Academies of Loudoun opened their doors almost (1) year prior to this interview.
- Nnamdi (host): “the equity assessment and the NAACP have recommended implicit bias training for all administrators, staff and teachers.”
- Michelle Thomas (NAACP): “But the bulk of it is until we can get honest data from Loudoun County Public Schools, we will never been able to assess the problems and also assess progress.”. Notice Michelle Thomas says “until we can get honest data”? This “data” Thomas comes by way of student assessments, remember i-Ready Assessments and Curriculum Associates? Opt-Out your kids NOW or people like Michelle Thomas will have access to your students data.