Remember Virginia teachers, “Professional Development” Begins August 17th, so bring your SEL questions, and training material so we can discuss as a group!
- Lindsay: “Let’s dive into the 52 page document that lays out the dismantling of public education in VA, beginning with their thanks to Kendi, Teaching Tolerance and Side by Side, an overt Intersectionality group.”
- Lindsay: “Redistribute discipline “proportionally,” for equity! In practice, this means having far looser laws for noble savage racial minorities who can’t help themselves and far stricter (unfair) standards of “accountability” for those proximate to “whiteness.” Explicit racism.”
- Lindsay: “Curricular reframing: Conduct audits for “inclusivity” (remember: that means purges of dissident material), embed propaganda, “authentic” (Critical Theory) portrayal of identity, focus on “deeper learning” (critical consciousness) instead of, say, literacy, and more!”
- PACT to School Will be Held: Saturday, August 21 from 10am-3pm for all students, parents, teachers, and community members in Northern Virginia and beyond
- Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles North Loudoun, 44610 Waxpool Road, Dulles, VA, 20147
- Theme: Arming parents, students, and teachers so that they can also “disrupt and dismantle” CRT in our schools from DAY ONE!
- Agenda (subject to change):
- How CRT works, and overview with Dr. Lindsay
- Identifying the threats of CRT in schools. Insight from Dr. Lindsay
- Preparing parents, students, and teachers to be on the offensive when going back to school. Insight from Dr. Lindsay
- Question and Answer
- Book Signing and Meet/Greet
- Dr. Lindsay’s Book Available for Purchase Here: “Cynical Theories: How Activist Scholarship Made Everything about Race, Gender, and Identity―and Why This Harms Everybody.”