4/7/21: CRT is a MASSIVE Problem. SO What’s the Solution? 1776 Action!
NH Journal, April 5th, 2021: A national organization opposed to the spread of Critical Race Theory and promoting what it calls our nation’s founding principles of liberty and equality has launched a local multi-media campaign in New Hampshire on behalf of HB 544, the so-called “divisive content” bill.
The organization, 1776 Action, has the support of national conservative activists like former HUD Secretary Dr. Ben Carson and former U.S. Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich.
Sign The Pledge: As a citizen, I believe that…
- The United States of America is an exceptional nation.
- Our children and grandchildren should be taught to take pride in their country, to respect our founding principles of liberty and equality, and to have a sense of American history that is both truthful and inspiring.
- Our Founding Fathers – including George Washington and Thomas Jefferson – as well as leaders like Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass and Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. were among the greatest Americans to ever live, and they deserve to be honored as heroes.
- Young people should be taught to view one another not according to race or gender, but as individuals made in the image of God.
- Teaching children to hate their country and each other is immoral and deeply harmful to our society.
- The path to national unity is to restore truthful, patriotic education in our schools that cultivates in our children a profound love for their country.
THEREFORE, I PLEDGE to help replace elected officials, school board members, education commissioners, principals, deans, and university presidents who promote a false, divisive, and radical view of America and our fellow citizens with new leaders who respect our history, our values, our rights, and the God-given dignity of every person.
- Making truthful, patriotic education a central voting issue in local elections, where decisions about the education of our children are made.
- Supporting candidates for school boards, state boards of education, and other relevant offices who believe in teaching our children to love America.
- Defeating local and state education officials who indoctrinate our children with the false and divisive lies of the radical Left.
- Winning the on-the-ground political and media fights it will take to stop the indoctrination of America’s youth.
- Spotlighting and correcting egregious instances of indoctrination across the country.
- Opposing attempts to create a new “action civics” that would replace traditional American civics with left-wing social justice civics.
- Pressuring colleges and universities to stop the anti-American propaganda through targeted messaging campaigns.
- Promoting pro-American alternatives to the radical version of U.S. History