NAACP: “LCPS must address equitable access for African American students first! THIS LCPS ACTION PLAN IS TO COMBAT SYSTEMIC RACISM NOT to address other races, gender, ELL, socioeconomic status or student with disabilities”
Today is March 26, 2022, and the racist, and hateful actions of Michelle Thomas, Robin Burke, and the NAACP & Loudoun Freedom Center continue to surface. This time, they are caught discriminating against students with disabilities, race, gender, and ELL (page 4). The document below may be one of the worst factual examples PACT has provided on the unbelievable deception Michelle Thomas, the NAACP and Loudoun Freedom Center has perpetuated on the parents of Loudoun County, the feckless LCPS, and the citizens of Loudoun County.
The document below is the NAACP’s comments on the creation of LCPS’s “Action Plan to Combat Systemic Racism”. You will notice quite a few responses from the NAACP that begin with “Who and How”. This is very important to pay attention to because the “Who and How” actually represents the NAACP and Loudoun Freedom Center. Michelle Thomas, Robin Burke, and the NAACP & Loudoun Freedom Center represent the Equity Arsonists and the Equity Firefighters. They also dictated actions for LCPS to take, for example:
- LCPS must develop a comprehensive racial incident reporting system that will be able to produce transparent qualitative data.
- LCPS must consult with the African American community to develop the contents of the formal apology to ensure it is comprehensive and reflective of decades of systematic racism within LCPS
- De-emphasize the “competitive nature” of attending Academies of Loudoun
- Eliminate the “admissions” process
- LCPS must explain 22% increase in white student admissions to AET from 2019 to 2020.
- The NAACP Loudoun Branch is requesting applicant data by date application was submitted
- African American students are not evenly distributed across middle schools
- LCPS must address equitable access for African American students first! THIS LCPS ACTION PLAN IS TO COMBAT SYSTEMIC RACISM NOT to address other races, gender, ELL, socioeconomic status or student with disabilities
Michelle Thomas, the NAACP, and Loudoun Freedom Center have got to be BANNED, CANCELLED, REMOVED from ANYTHING having to do with LCPS and education all around. What these reprobates put LCPS, and Loudoun County through should anger everyone in this county. They INTENTIONALLY targed students with disabilities, all other races, gender, and ELL. We need rise up as a community and DEMAND that they are all removed. This was a deliberate and unconscionable premeditated racial attack on all of us. Michelle Thomas played all of Loudoun County for a fool, all for money and power.
What are you going to do?