You gotta love FOIA’s! We posted the other day that ACTUAL Racism In Loudoun County: White Superintendent Fires Black Chief of Staff Uses Him As Scapegoat. Today, we offer you proof that LCPS CIS-GEN Superintendent Ziegler HAD Title IX Training Months BEFORE the rape occurred (see document below) and that he had NO reason to fire Mark Smith over the rape incident, other than making him a scapegoat. Ziegler should have resigned himself. Scott Ziegler is a nail polish wearing disgusting human being
So here we offer more proof that a well qualified Chief of Staff, Mark Smith, who also happened to be black, was fired over something that he did NOT have any responsibility for. Wait, wait, can you hear that? Me neither. I thought I heard the sound of Michelle Thomas, her bullhorn and the NAACP crying racism. Nope, dead silence from the black supremacist. Can’t trust anyone, especially her.
- Superintendent Scott Ziegler was setting up Title IX training all the way back in February 2021
- Superintendent Scott Ziegler was the Title IX Officer beginning on April 21, 2021.
- The two sexual assaults at issue occurred on May 28, 2021 and October 6, 2021.
- June 8th, Ziegler became the new LCPS Superintendent, beating out Asia Jones (black woman).
- November 3, 2021, Ziegler announces internal investigation into Stone Bridge rape
- It wasn’t until November 8, 2021 that LCPS adopted Regulation 8-6 and appointed a new Title IX coordinator (Chief of Staff Mark Smith).
- January 19th, 2022, LCPS Superintendent Ziegler fires Chief of Staff, Mark Smith (a black man)