Meet Linda Dean. Linda Dean is an “Educational Consultant” for Loudoun Freedom Center, the same Loudoun Freedom Center that is owned by the president of the NAACP, Michelle Thomas. There is a lot to this fiasco so I’ll try to keep it simple and disburse and digestible bites.
Make no mistake, the ENTIRE destruction of the LCPS educational system lies at the feet of Michelle Thomas, Robin Burke, Linda Deans, the NAACP and Loudoun Freedom Center. Newly elected AG Miyares MUST revisit the decision of AG “Red” Herring to grant the Terms of Conciliation to the NAACP. Please write, call AG Miyares and beg him to revisit this. These people are nothing more than race hustlers that are destroying our educational foundation and decent way of life. You and your kids are now defacto racists thanks to Michelle Thomas and her disgusting and racist games.
- November 2017: NAACP & Loudoun Freedom Center, Michelle Thomas are given 3-5 acres of land for FREE that contains buried slaves. Thomas was required to create a 501c(3) organization, hence the birth of Loudoun Freedom Center
- January 12, 2019: NAACP chooses Michelle Thomas as new president
- February 2, 2019: Virginia Governor Ralph Northam pictures surface with him in blackface and Klan hood. Michelle Thomas, President, NAACP-Loudoun stated “The NAACP Loudoun Branch calls for the immediate resignation of Governor Ralph Northam, as he has breached the public trust of Virginians thus can no longer serve effectively as the head of our Commonwealth“
- February 4, 5 and 6: Madison Trust Elementary School “Runaway Slave Simulation” lesson occurred, which was given a thumbs up by the principal and dean, and approved by someone, somewhere in LCPS
- February 5, 2019: Linda Dean (Loudoun Freedom Center) addresses the LCPS SB about the black student issues and equity issues in LCPS. Strongly suggests that LCPS hire Loudoun Freedom Center for their equity and diversity needs
- February 5, 2019: Robin Burke (Educational Director of NAACP) addresses LCPS SB immediately following Linda Deans. Telling the LCPS SB they had racial problems and if they wanted to be credited with taking that concern seriously, they had to make a financial commitment and to the RIGHT destination (organization(s)). NOW, review the NAACP’s “Terms of Conciliation” for LCPS. It contains a FINANCIAL COMMITMENT by LCPS to the NAACP AND Loudoun Freedom Center.
- February 6, 2019: Virginia Attorney General, Mark Herring pictures surface with him in blackface and he is a lifelong resident of Loudoun County, graduating HS from Loudoun Valley HS
Throughout the month of February, Michelle Thomas, president of the NAACP and Loudoun Freedom Center demanded that Superintendent Williams resign and continually addressed the LCPS SB in fiery false racial rhetoric as if reenacting The Boy Who Cried Wolf, again demanding an outside consultant, and on April 4th, 2019 LCPS signed a $500k contract with Equity Collaborative. There are NO coincidences here, none.