Beth Barts posted earlier that she is seeking (11) “Advisors” from her district to help with “topics of interest” that come before the school board.
- Is this a new program LCPS is rolling out for ALL school board reps? I haven’t seen any announcements from Professor Ziegler about this.
- Is the current roster of (350) Equity Committee members not enough?
- Is this a nomination process? If so who chooses and who votes?
- Will these “Advisors” have @lcps email addresses so we can FOIA them all?
- Will Barts create another “secret” and closed FB group to discuss more LCPS business out of plain sight?
- Will Barts’s communication with these “Advisors” also include Sheridan and all other board members?
- Which organizations will be involved? Maybe the NAACP, Loudoun Freedom Center, Holy and Whole Ministries and VA Hemp Project?