In celebration of PACT’s upcoming One Year Anniversary, and well deserved attention we’ve brought to LCPS in the 2020/2021 school year, we thought it would be fun have a “PACT to School” event on Saturday, August 21, 2021! This won’t be a “Jazz-Hands” Sheridan event, you know, filled with lies, undercutting of parents, students, citizens, and a radical political agenda, no-no. “PACT to School” will provide you with the truth, examples, evidence, and how to prepare for battle against CRT. More information to follow.
“PACT to School” Current Details:
- PACT to School Will be Held: Saturday, August 21 from 10am-3pm for all students, parents, teachers, and community members in Northern Virginia and beyond
- N. VA Teacher Development: As luck would have it, between August 17-23, Northern Virginia area school districts will be providing “teacher development” (aka brainwashing SEL/CRT/Equity) workshops in preparation for new school year
- Location: More details to follow
- Theme: Arming parents, students, and teachers so that they can also “disrupt and dismantle” CRT in our schools
- Headline Guest Speaker: Contract has been secured and a follow up announcement will follow. Trust us, you will NOT want to miss this headliner!