7/13/21: Why Recent Sexual Assaults, Assaults, Threats, Etc. In Loudoun County Public Schools HAVE GONE UNNOTICED by . Bad to Worse in LCPS
I think people would be absolutely sickened to learn of recent sexual assaults, assaults, threats, etc. that have occurred in LCPS over the past few months. Over the past few months PACT has been made aware of such incidents (these aren’t the only incidents either), however, we are unable to provide any police reports, news articles, or LCPS statements. Why? Simple, the principals of our schools and useless superintendent do NOT have to file a police report. That’s right, they can unilaterally act as the judge, juror and executioner of “reportable incidents” that occur in school, on school grounds, or on school busses AND they are immune from any civil liabilities. Also, keep in mind that LCPS, Equity Committee, and the NAACP are ACTIVELY trying to remove SRO’s in EVERY school. This is equity folks and what the effort behind the “Schools to Prison Pipeline” program looks like we hear so much about.
We damn sure cannot count on the schools to keep our kids safe, and law enforcement cannot do their job and protect our kids if a report is NEVER filed. We need each other as a community. For any families that have been impacted by these God forsaken policies, let PACT know so we can help tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth of how LCPS is not only destroying our kids education but also, by their own power, allowing their safety and security to be compromised.
“Whenever any student commits any REPORTABLE INCIDENT (SEE BELOW) as set forth in this section, such student shall be required to participate in such prevention and intervention activities as DEEMED APPROPRIATE by the SUPERINTENDENT or his DESIGNEE. Prevention and intervention activities shall be identified in the local school division’s drug and violence prevention plans “
- assault or assault and battery, without bodily injury, of any person on a school bus, on school property, or at a school-sponsored activity;
- assault and battery that results in bodily injury,
- sexual assault, death, shooting, stabbing, cutting, or wounding of any person,
- abduction of any person
- stalking of any person, on a school bus, on school property, or at a school-sponsored activity,
- any conduct involving alcohol, marijuana, a controlled substance, imitation controlled substance, or an anabolic steroid on a school bus, on school property, or at a school-sponsored activity,
- the theft or attempted theft of student prescription medications,
- any threats against school personnel while on a school bus, on school property or at a school-sponsored activity,
- the illegal carrying of a firearm onto school property,
- any illegal conduct involving firebombs, explosive materials or devices, or hoax explosive devices, or explosive or incendiary devices, or chemical bombs, on a school bus, on school property, or at a school-sponsored activity,
- any threats or false threats to bomb