7/9/21: If There Were Any Doubts……In 2015 The NAACP Was Pushing LCPS for a “Diversity Office” and “Diversity Training” for Employees
The NAACP has been making a play to take over LCPS since at least 2015. We’ve seen what the wrecking ball Michelle Thomas has done since 2019. This document is only (5) pages long BUT there are a number of items that really were the precursor to what we’re experiencing today:
- NAACP Possible Solutions for LCPS:
- Legal challenge in state or federal court
- Seek intervention from the State of Virginia Dept. of Education
- Make a clear and unequivocal statement that the current teacher to student ethnic make up is unacceptable. NAACP is always demanding things.
- Establish a “Diversity Office” with dedicated full-time employees
- Develop “Diversity Training” for employees