2019 was an absolute breakout year for the Loudoun County NAACP, Loudoun Freedom Center, LCPS, and of course the Equity Commandos. They do not have any shame, regrets, or even a modicum of guilt for what they’ve done to Loudoun County Public Schools. That’s why we’re here! Since they are incapable of being honest with LCPS students, staff, parents, and the community, we have to be. Occasionally we’ll have to stir up the pot and say the things they won’t want us to say. Deception always leads to questions.
- November 2017: NAACP & Loudoun Freedom Center, Michelle Thomas are given 3-5 acres of land for FREE that contains buried slaves. Thomas was required to create a 501c(3) organization, hence the birth of Loudoun Freedom Center
- January 12, 2019: NAACP chooses Michelle Thomas as new president
- February 2, 2019: Virginia Governor Ralph Northam pictures surface with him in blackface and Klan hood. Michelle Thomas, President, NAACP-Loudoun stated “The NAACP Loudoun Branch calls for the immediate resignation of Governor Ralph Northam, as he has breached the public trust of Virginians thus can no longer serve effectively as the head of our Commonwealth“
- February 6, 2019: Virginia Attorney General, Mark Herring pictures surface with him in blackface
- February 22, 2019: Virginia School (Madison Trust Elementary School) Apologizes After Having Students Play Slavery ‘Game’ for Black History Month. The Black Panthers made an appearance, forced their way into the school and everything, then, just like that they were gone, onto their next scheduled appearance. There’s a lot of irony with this story but no coincidences, as we may soon learn.
- Michelle Thomas stated: “Loudoun County has a history of miseducating kids, number one, and perpetrating racist things amongst our students,” Thomas told the site. “This is not the first one. This is the most egregious, and the timing is incredible.” Yes, the “timing is incredible” isn’t it?
- Michelle Thomas also stated: “You have three teachers and an administrator who failed to see the racism in this exercise. That’s startling.” Hmmm, is this true? Where did the curriculum come from, hmmm?
- February 24, 2019: Michelle Thomas, President of the Loudoun NAACP was appointed to the LCPS Equity Committee
- March 2019: LCPS hires The Equity Collaborative “Equity” consulting group
- April 2019: LCPS Equity Committee begins to assemble/be created
- April 2019: Loudoun Freedom Center, Michelle Thomas and LCPS sign $32,000 contract for field trips to Historical Slave Cemetery. Contract went through August 2020, however because of COVID an extension was provided. The signed contract states preferential selection of schools with highest black student population, despite LCPS’s “Non-Discrimination” clause **see contract at bottom of page**
- May 10, 2019: Virginia AG, Mark Herring hold meeting with black leaders from across VA in Leesburg. Committed to supporting removal of Confederate statues, black Americans “inequities” with law enforcement, diversity and equity. “If Herring wants to restore his image with black voters, he needs to be an active voice for racial and ethnic equity, said Jennifer Naqvi, 41”
- May 24, 2019: Michelle Thomas, President of the Loudoun NAACP file complaint with VA AG that LCPS is full of racists
- June 6, 2019: Michelle Thomas, President, NAACP-Loudoun on Governor Northam blackface issue: “If it’s not you, then who? And if he doesn’t want to disclose that, there is no moving forward. You can’t move forward on a lie. You’ve gotta tell the truth about it.”
- June 2019: The Equity Collaborative releases LCPS equity assessment
- August 2019: Governor Northam appoints Michelle Thomas, president of the NAACP, Loudoun Freedom Center, and Holy and Whole Ministries to Commission on African American History Education:
- October 2019: NAACP National Board of Directors meeting. Blueprint for destroying all education and takeover of a normal society
- November 2019: LCPS School Board election, Democrats take over