PACT normally does not make it a point to provide posts about politicians. However, Delegate David Reid of Loudoun County’s 32nd District is an active member of the NAACP, which as we all know is decimating LCPS. Clearly they are getting a helping hand, and this hand is David Reid’s. A mysterious $255,000 to the Loudoun Freedom Center (Michelle Thomas), thank Delegate David Reid (D). Questions? Ask David Reid.
$255,000 Earmarked for Michelle Thomas & Loudoun Freedom Center Instead of New Loudoun State Park. How Does This Relate to the NAACP’s Hostile Takeover of LCPS to Loudoun County’s 32’d District Democratic Delegate David Reid?
- Delegate David Reid (D-32nd District, Loudoun County) legislator assigned to Appropriations Committee
- David Reid is an ACTIVE member of the Loudoun County NAACP
- David Reid joined a Black Lives Matter protest in June 2020
- David Reid ignored request for funding for new Loudoun County park
- Provided $255,000 to Michelle Thomas & Loudoun Freedom Center with no strings attached for a project that is not in production and completely intangible. Like buying beach front property with a great view…….in the swamp, how ironic
- David Reid did this through an obscure introduction into the budget hours before passage and was misrepresented to the members of the House, laws which typically apply to this type of disbursement were waived, meaning there is NO GUARANTEE THE MATERIAL PROMISED WILL ACTUALLY BE PRODUCED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO TAXPAYERS
- David Reid also proudly sponsored bill HB 1980 Awarding Reparations To Black College Students
- NAACP is driving the effort to remove John Beatty from various committees, along with the Loudoun County Democratic Committee, LCPS-MSAAC, and the LCPS’s very own School Board member Brenda Sheridan? What give the NAACP the right to drive internal LCPS disciplinary policies?