4/30/21: Timeline (rough) of NAACP and Equity Commando Takeover of Loudoun County Public Schools
When you have a few or (15) minutes, take a look at the rough timeline of a variety of activities, comments, actions, etc. by the NAACP with the LCPS-Equity Commandos lock-step. While all of the items below are important, pay close attention to all the dates listed for 2019, it was a breakout year. What we’ve listed below is the timeline of a “Chicago-Style” takeover of Loudoun County Public Schools by the NAACP with help from the VA Governor, AG, and let’s just say “others” as well for the time being.
Keep in mind that Michelle Thomas is the sole-proprietor/president of (3) separate businesses and each one is DIRECTLY involved with LCPS:
- NAACP – President
- Loudoun Freedom Center
- Holy and Whole Ministries
- On March 11, 2021, she formed a new corporation called “Virginia Hemp Project”, and I’d bet a $1.00 she will be figuring out a way to get that into LCPS if she hasn’t already.
- November 2017: NAACP & Loudoun Freedom Center, Michelle Thomas are given 3-5 acres of land for FREE that contains buried slaves. Thomas was required to create a 501c(3) organization, hence the birth of Loudoun Freedom Center
- January 12, 2019: NAACP chooses Michelle Thomas as new president
- February 2, 2019: Virginia Governor Ralph Northam pictures surface with him in blackface and Klan hood. Michelle Thomas, President, NAACP-Loudoun stated “The NAACP Loudoun Branch calls for the immediate resignation of Governor Ralph Northam, as he has breached the public trust of Virginians thus can no longer serve effectively as the head of our Commonwealth“
- February 6, 2019: Virginia Attorney General, Mark Herring pictures surface with him in blackface
- February 22, 2019: Virginia School (Madison Trust Elementary School) Apologizes After Having Students Play Slavery ‘Game’ for Black History Month. The Black Panthers made an appearance, forced their way into the school and everything, then, just like that they were gone, onto their next scheduled appearance. There’s a lot of irony with this story but no coincidences, as we may soon learn.
- Michelle Thomas stated: “Loudoun County has a history of miseducating kids, number one, and perpetrating racist things amongst our students,” Thomas told the site. “This is not the first one. This is the most egregious, and the timing is incredible.” Yes, the “timing is incredible” isn’t it?
- Michelle Thomas also stated: “You have three teachers and an administrator who failed to see the racism in this exercise. That’s startling.” Hmmm, is this true? Where did the curriculum come from, hmmm?
- February 24, 2019: Michelle Thomas, President of the Loudoun NAACP was appointed to the LCPS Equity Committee
- March 2019: LCPS hires The Equity Collaborative “Equity” consulting group
- April 2019: LCPS Equity Committee begins to assemble/be created
- April 2019: Loudoun Freedom Center, Michelle Thomas and LCPS sign $32,000 contract for field trips to Historical Slave Cemetery. Contract went through August 2020, however because of COVID an extension was provided. The signed contract states preferential selection of schools with highest black student population, despite LCPS’s “Non-Discrimination” clause
- May 10, 2019: Virginia AG, Mark Herring hold meeting with black leaders from across VA in Leesburg. Committed to supporting removal of Confederate statues, black Americans “inequities” with law enforcement, diversity and equity. “If Herring wants to restore his image with black voters, he needs to be an active voice for racial and ethnic equity, said Jennifer Naqvi, 41”
- May 24, 2019: Michelle Thomas, President of the Loudoun NAACP file complaint with VA AG that LCPS is full of racists
- June 6, 2019: Michelle Thomas, President, NAACP-Loudoun on Governor Northam blackface issue: “If it’s not you, then who? And if he doesn’t want to disclose that, there is no moving forward. You can’t move forward on a lie. You’ve gotta tell the truth about it.”
- June 2019: The Equity Collaborative releases LCPS equity assessment
- August 2019: Governor Northam appoints Michelle Thomas, president of the NAACP, Loudoun Freedom Center, and Holy and Whole Ministries to Commission on African American History Education:
- October 2019: NAACP National Board of Directors meeting. Blueprint for destroying all education and takeover of a normal society
- November 2019: LCPS School Board election, Democrats take over
- January 17, 2020: Email from NAACP Education Exec. Robin Burke To: John Beatty, NAACP President (Michelle Thomas), email@example.com; Brenda Sheridan. Subject: Discipline Disparities
- February 17, 2020: LCSB “Equity Sensitive Training”
- February 26, 2020: NAACP, MSAAC calling for Beatty to be removed from committees and the board
- May 5th, 2020: School Board Declines to Discuss Sanctions Requested by Equity Committee
- June 1, 2020: Email from NAACP Education Exec. Robin Burke To: President of NAACP, Loudoun County Democrat Committee, NAACP (general people), Brenda Sheridan (School Board Chair) Subject: LCPS_School_Board_Policy_2310 (about removing Beatty from committees).
- June 2, 2020: Brenda Sheridan strips Beatty of committees
- June 2020: NAACP, Michelle Thomas submits Terms of Conciliation to LCPS
- August 27, 2020: NAACP, Michelle Thomas DEMANDS that LCPS NOT provide apology, DEMANDS implementation of Terms of Conciliation
- September 6, 2020: LCPS/NAACP-Equity Committee “Teachers that can’t get onboard with equity initiative need to go”
- September 25, 2020: LCPS provides apology to black community
- October 21, 2020: LCPS/NAACP-Equity Committee demand “Black Student Unions”, “Loan Forgiveness for Black/Brown Staff”, “Western Loudoun is racist”, and “It is irresponsible and selfish for anyone too even think we should not focus on Equity because of a health crisis”
- October 2020: NAACP indicates they created the Terms of Conciliation as a response to LCPS’s apology. However, the ToC were created and submitted to LCPS in June 2020
- November 2, 2020: NAACP Educational Director, Robin Burke, hold Zoom meeting with several LCPS teachers to begin plotting a take over of LCPS school board, and manipulating the educational system even further
- November 18, 2020: Virginia AG Herring sides with NAACP in bogus discrimination claim against LCPS
- February 3, 2021: LCPS STUDENTS DISTANCE LEARNING (10) MONTHS….DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR NAACP, MSAAC OR EQUITY COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE?
- February 13, 2021: NAACP ACT OF PREMEDITATION “ENSURING THE INFUSION OF EQUITY IN EVERY ASPECT OF LCPS SCHOOL SYSTEM”
- February 19, 2021: PARENTS DON’T DISMISS, YOUR KIDS & LCPS ARE CONTROLLED BY MSAAC & NAACP
- February 23, 2021: Virginia AG, Mark Herring and LCPS officially announce to terms of the NAACP bogus discrimination claim, and it’s not good for LCPS
- March 9, 2021: Michelle Thomas, president of NAACP receives $3,000 check for settlement in a court case she or the NAACP had ANY involvement in (it was originally $5,000). I think in Chicago this is called a “shakedown”
- March 11, 2021: Michelle Thomas form new corporation “Virginia Hemp Project”
- March 24, 2021: LCPS DEPLOYS NAACP TO CONTINUE DENIAL OF CRT BEING TAUGHT. DOES IT HELP?
- March 26, 2021: LCPS/NAACP-Equity Committee issued a call to action to “silence the opposition”
- March 28, 2021: LCPS-MSAAC BIG VIOLATIONS WITH THEIR OWN BYLAWS, SHOCKING IT INCLUDES THE NAACP
- March 15, 2021 (approximately): Michelle Thomas’s Loudoun Freedom Center to be given $255,000 by the state of Virginia via Loudoun County allegedly for a museum is what a LCBS reported
- April 12, 2021: WHY DOES THE NAACP DEMAND TO KNOW THE ADMISSION STATS FOR ALL ACADEMIES OF LOUDOUN STUDENTS FOR THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR?