2/19/21: Parents Don’t Dismiss, Your Kids & LCPS Are Controlled by MSAAC & NAACP
The Radical Anti-White MSAAC and NAACP Dictating Requirements for New Superintendent, Educational Requirements AND Who is The “Number One Priority” for COVID Vaccination. All on Video and It’s Disgusting.
Why will parents fight like hell (rightfully so) to get kids back in school but not for the education they will be receiving when they are back in school? Don’t get me wrong, getting kids back in school has been a worthwhile fight but be careful what you wish for. LCPS’s ENTIRE educational system has been flipped upside down with critical race theory being implemented. Must ever single aspect be about how horrible white people are OR social justice OR Black Lives Matter OR how individualism is bad? Hasn’t anyone ever noticed that it seems like EVERYTHING in society is racist? Yesterday, one guy said that “fun” is a white supremacist concept meant to oppress black people, fun! This is the ideological garbage the NAACP and MSAAC have pushed into the classrooms. Are you even aware of the equity partners LCPS has aligned themselves with, which is the basis of the curriculum your kids are being taught?
Below is the video from the 1/27/21 MSAAC Meeting. Parents, many of you have fought long and hard to get the kids back in school and your efforts are commendable. However, at the end of the day, LCPS does not care what you think, they don’t care about the rallies, they don’t care about the tears, and they don’t care about the piss poor education our kids are getting. We have been saying this for (7) months, LCPS only cares about Equity and what MSAAC and the NAACP say. Below are a few quotes from an MSAAC Town Hall on 10/21/20 that help underscore my comment as well as a comment from LCPS School Board member Leslie King on 1/27/21:
- MSAAC Chair, Keaira Jennings: “MSAAC Equity initiative should NOT stop OR slowdown because of COVID. Kids are learning at home and doing well considering. It is irresponsible and selfish for anyone too even think we should not focus on Equity because of a health crisis.”
- MSAAC Chair, Keaira Jennings: “LCPS has received complaints about the Equity initiative. We will be unapologetic for our Equity initiative and partnerships (MSAAC and NAACP), we will not apologize, people will need to learn“
- At the 50:50 Mark (video below): LCPS Board member Leslie King comment regarding COVID vaccinations: “Chairman Sheridan knows that our number one priority is that the SOMEONE WHO THINKS THE WAY WE DO AS FAR AS EQUITY is extremely important it’s really the first priority”
Just a couple of highlights from the MSAAC meeting on 1/27/21 (video is below):
- At the 48:05 Mark: MSAAC Chair Keaira Jennings states regarding the search for the new superintendent: “The search for the new superintendent needs to have Equity at the forefront and whoever moves into that role, Equity will be their main priority”
- At the 50:50 Mark: LCPS Board member Leslie King comment regarding COVID vaccinations: “Chairman Sheridan knows that our number one priority is that the SOMEONE WHO THINKS THE WAY WE DO AS FAR AS EQUITY is extremely important it’s really the first priority”
- At the 53:30 Mark: Superintendent Scott Ziegler: “As you know, equity is very important work we refer to it as art work and I think since I’ve been here in my Department, we have shown a commitment to expanding equity. Equity has always been my entire career very very important to me and at the center of my career and my thinking.”
I also find it concerning that all of the resources provided on the LCPS website after this meeting took place are ALL for the NAACP: