In this woke world and infestation of critical race theory, why in the world would anyone take the word of the NAACP and Black Lives Matter? Since when are they the beacon of hope or truth?
It’s now 2021 and 2020, the year of the “Woke” has ended. However, we’re just getting started with all of this woke stuff. This won’t be a long post, just long enough to point out some really bad reasons why anyone should put any faith in what the NAACP and BLM say, claim or do. They have zero credibility and yet people act like they’re the “all knowing”. They are race hustling organizations that are out to make money and seize power based on their ridiculous lies and propaganda. Examples of their credibility problems, first, I’m going to state the obvious in LCPS, then we’re going to go back in time, just a little back in time to see a wider example of their fraud:
- Black Lives Matter has destroyed cities all over the country, causing $2B+ in damages. Openly spewing hateful racist garbage, unabashedly Anti-White and torching everything in their way. Great role-models
- Loudoun NAACP Michelle Thomas ignites equity a race fires (for free) and then has her other organization, Loudoun Freedom Center help to extinguish the fires she started. A deceptive, unethical and fraudulent “business model”
- In 2019, Madison Trust Elementary School was rightfully in the spotlight for playing a “Runaway Slave Game”. This was shameful and disgusting. With the help of the NAACP and MSAAC, LCPS contracted with The Equity Collaborative to conduct an “Equity Assessment”. However, one of The Equity Collaborative founders/partners a guy by the name of Jamie Almanzan, well before founding TEC, he worked for an organization that not only simulated “Runaway Slaves” but they charged $30,000 to do so and his simulations were far more disgusting and offensive if you can believe that.
- Shaun King: Shaun King is whiter than snow, as you can see by his childhood picture and a picture of his brother. Both of King’s parents are/were white. Somehow, King developed a deep belief that he is black. I’ve studied the pictures and the red hair as a child and a brother that looks like Gavin McInnes just don’t convince me that King is black. Not only is King “black”, he’s also a top BLM leader, activist, promoter and Anti-White. If I’m BLM, I’d be thinking “Yeah, he’s down for the cause BUT because he’s a full blooded cracker, he can never be a leader.” Apparently the obvious continues to escape BLM and all of their infinite wisdom.
- Rachel Dolezal: Rachel Dolezal is also whiter than snow as you can see by her childhood picture and both of her parents were also white. Just like Shaun King, Dolezal developed a deep belief that she was black. Again, I’ve studied the pictures and the picture of her looking like an extra on Little House on the Prairie and a brother that fits the description of a skinhead to a tee, don’t convince me that she has any black genes anywhere in her ancestral line. Somehow the NAACP was unable to recognize her obvious white characteristics and mistook her for a militant black women that went on to become the president of the local NAACP chapter. Apparently, the obvious continues to escape the NAACP as well. Maybe that’s why in their (112) year existence they’ve never had more than 500,000 members.
Don’t take anything these organizations say as gospel, even if they are wearing a white collar and give the appearance of being Godly. Don’t allow yourself to nod in agreement as if what they are saying is true. Look beyond their rhetoric and you will find the truth. Loudoun County is not rampant with racism and white supremacy, they only say this to shut you up, it’s the 3rd rail and their weapon of choice. The weapon of defense is you. You know who you are. You know how you’ve raised your kids. You know you’re a caring person, for all people, regardless of skin color. Why accept the ridiculous claim that you are “Implicitly Biased” or you “White Privilege”? You know you’re not a racist or a white supremacist so don’t allow them to paint you with the same brush they paint slave owners with.