1/28/21: Why Is LCPS Pushing a Political Agenda Onto Our Students????
LCPS and “Equity” Partner, Racial Equity Tools Wasting No Time Pushing Progressive Politics, Trump is a “White Supremacist” Anti-White Politics Onto Students
Who in the hell does LCPS, LCBS, NAACP and MSAAC think they are? Aren’t schools supposed to be “neutral” when it comes to politics and not “neutering? This is the very definition of “indoctrination”. Parents, regardless of your feelings about President Trump, isn’t there something wrong about making providing RESOURCES or LESSON PLANS for our students that state President Trump is a “White Supremacist”? If the situation were reversed, would you want salacious RESOURCES or LESSON PLANS being provided and taught about Obama?
What’s even more scary, is this garbage is being provided by ONE of LCPS’s “Equity” partners, Racial Equity Tools. Loudoun County Schools has somewhere around (10) additional “Equity Partners”
Anti-White and Progressive Political LCPS Student Education
- Donald Trump Is Out: “Only became president because he’s white and his only ideology is White Supremacy”
- Racial Justice Can Change the Rules of Our Democracy
- H.R.1/S.1 — For the People Act: Impact of Select H.R.1 / S.1 Policy Changes on Black and Brown Political Power (for those unfamiliar, in a nutshell, the Federal Government would take control, mandate, nationalize and legalize progressive voting practices in the US, required by ALL states to follow)
- Racial Equity Governing Agenda
- Movement to Make D.C. a State
- Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government
- To Support Black-led Nonprofits, Fund Us for Capacity Building & Infrastructure
- What the Elections Taught Us About Disinformation
- Black Bill of Rights