What Does the “DISRUPTION & DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY” in Loudoun County Actually Mean? Not Sure There’s Any Elected Official That Can Answer This Question
“LCPS is committed to providing a safe, empathetic, respectful and supportive learning environment in order to empower every student to make meaningful contributions to the world. When students and staff experience racial insults, slurs, and/or other hate speech, we lack the positive culture and climate that supports students’ growth.
LCPS calls for all students, staff, families, and other members of our community to engage in the disruption and dismantling of white supremacy, systemic racism, and hateful language and actions based on race, religion, country of origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, and/or ability. LCPS rejects racist and other hateful behavior and language, recognizing that it encourages discrimination, hatred, oppression, and violence.
Every individual is valued in Loudoun County Public Schools. Let’s celebrate the diversity that helps define us as a school division.”
Thoughts, Observations and Questions About “DISRUPTION & DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY”
For more than a year, LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC & NAACP have been telling everyone how racist LCPS and Loudoun County really are. The NAACP in particular sees white supremacy every where they turn, in the schools, it the clouds, occasionally in a bowl of cereal, and out of thin air. They’ve all told us that the “DISRUPTION & DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY” is critical to the salvation to our county and schools.
Has anyone ever stopped to think about what they are actually saying: “DISRUPTION & DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY”? When these words are strung together like LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC and NAACP has done, they’ve created a racist narrative that people in Loudoun County are supposed to believe and accept as truth, and people should not challenge these claims or ask questions because that would be called a racist. They have not provided any facts to support this claim. Originally, I was very offended by this narrative, but as time went on it really became meaningless, if EVERYTHING is racist then NOTHING is racist.
The goal of this post is to simply provide people with an understanding of an awful false narrative (one of many) that LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC and NAACP have been propagating, the “DISRUPTION & DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY”. Below are the definitions of each word/belief:
- DISRUPTION (Noun): Disturbance or problems which interrupt an event, activity, or process.
- DISMANTLING (Verb): Take (a machine or structure) to pieces
- WHITE SUPREMACY (Noun): A person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races
Observations and Questions:
- Observation: According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the state of Virginia has (36) named/identified hate groups including White Supremacist & Black Separatist hate groups. Ironically, of the (36) hate groups in the state of VA, there is not ONE example of any White Supremacist groups in Loudoun County or Black Supremacist groups
- Observation: Before the dismantling process can begin it must be disrupted
- Observation: By definition, “dismantling” means to take apart to pieces. It’s not possible to dismantle something, anything, unless it’s physically in possession OR clearly and unmistakably identified. White Supremacy is the belief that white people are superior to other races.
- Question: When LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC and NAACP say they want to “DISRUPTION & DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY”, are they really saying that all white people are White Supremacists without directly saying that? Ask that question and I’d bet $1.00 anyone in LCPS, LCBS, and MSAAC would say “No”, the NAACP would likely say “Yes”
- Question: Who exactly in Loudoun County is considered a White Supremacist based on LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC and NAACP’s beliefs?
- Question: Do these White Supremacists have a location where they meet to plot their next mission?
- Question: Do they hold rallies, parades or fundraisers?
- Question: Do these White Supremacists have a secret handshake, symbol or apparel that they wear so we can identify them?
- Question: Has the Loudoun County Sheriff’s office created a White Supremacist task force?
- Question: How many of Loudoun County’s white population of 255,000+/- are considered White Supremacists?
- Question: Are White Supremacists only Trump supporters or American Patriots?
- Question: Has LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC or NAACP made progress on disrupting and dismantling white supremacy? If so how? I may have missed it, but are there any news stories in Loudoun Times Mirror, LoudounNow, Washington Post or any other type of media of their efforts and successes?
- Question: Are White Supremacists only WHITE? One would think so, but nope. Below are examples of black people that are considered “White Supremacists” simply because of their beliefs:
So now I’ll go back to the very beginning, LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC and NAACP have been propagating the “DISRUPTION & DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY”, however, since they have yet to define exactly what a White Supremacist is in Loudoun County, what they look like, where they congregate, specific attributes or specific groups in Loudoun County (some might actually be black people), how exactly do they intend to disrupt and dismantle White Supremacy in Loudoun County? How is the community supposed to help with this “Call to Action” if we don’t know exactly what to look for in order to disrupt and ultimately dismantle White Supremacy? How is success measured? If I had to guess, I’d say success is being measured by the number of “equity” initiatives being rolled out in LCPS and how many political adversaries LCPS, LCBS or NAACP can force to resign simply because they don’t believe as they do.
Hmmm, sounds like these geniuses are trying to fight their perception of racism with….RACISM.
White Supremacist Groups versus Black Supremacist Groups:
White Supremacist Groups:
- Question: How many people in the US belong to a White Supremacist Group?
- Answer: Between 500,000 and 1,000,000
- Question: How are White Supremacist Groups financed?
- Answer: Not using a crowd funding website, political events or there own groups website. Because there is no central donation non-profit like ActBlue, a definitive number cannot be provided, but for the heck of it let’s just say $25M was donated in 2020
Black Supremacist/Identity Extremist Groups:
- Question: How many people belong to Black Supremacist/Identity Extremist Groups?
- Answer: Between 5,000,000 – 10,000,000
- Question: How are Black Supremacist/Identity Extremist Groups Financed?
- Answer: USING crowd funding website, political events or their own groups websites. BLM is (1) of (50) factions under the M4BL umbrella AND between May 2020 – December 2020 received more than $10B in donations. Since M4BL funnels all of their donations through ActBlue, these figures are verifiable and can be accounted for
**Disclaimer: This post is not to suggest that White Supremacy does not exist because it does. However, make no mistake, there are many Black Supremacists/Identity Extremists that are very well financed and have many members. Let’s not pretend that White Supremacists are the only ones that are a problem, BUT they are not a problem in Loudoun County like LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC and NAACP would have you believe. Don’t forget, Black Lives Matter has caused mass destruction ($2B) in the past (9) months, incited vast amounts of racial violence and have raised $10B from May 2020 – December 2020, all of which is well documented. Our society should not tolerate either group but LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC and NAACP only want to point fingers at people that don’t believe as they do. Want to know where the supremacists are? They sit on LCPS, LCBS, MSAAC and NAACP boards and committees. They should all be recalled or resign and have leaders govern from an MLK perspective not hatred and racism**