LCPS Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Between Loudoun Sheriff And Leesburg Police Department and Of Course, The NAACP
- Why must the NAACP be involved in EVERY aspect of LCPS?
- Answer: Power and a radical ideology that paints all minorities as victims and whites as racists
- Why are they being allowed to issue demands and decrees that impact 93% (80,000) of LCPS students and roughly 10,000 teachers?
- Answer: Power and they use skin color as their weapon of choice. People don’t want to be labeled as a “racist” so they acquiesce
- Are “normal” people, of all races and backgrounds in Loudoun and LCPS tired of all their racist actions and senseless demands, but don’t know what to do BUT would be willing to get involved?
- Answer: I certainly hope so and when that “Get Involved & Fight Back” bus shows up, I hope you’re willing to take a ride, as long as there’s a map and destination!
- One little factoid: Did you know that the Commonwealth Attorney for Loudoun County, Buta Biberaj, was the Legal Redress for the Loudoun NAACP? May help to explain some underlying questions.
Admittedly, I’m fairly new to understanding the ins-and-outs of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), but the one thing that was clear, the MOU is a document created, modified, updated, etc. between LCPS, Loudoun Sheriff and Leesburg PD. I searched the entire document and could not find any reference to the NAACP or MSAAC. However, influence is not always transparent.
Once again, we find the NAACP demanding their way into LCPS via the MOU. In the summer of 2019, the NAACP started demanding that the Leesburg Town Council review the MOU agreement they entered into with the Town Council and the Leesburg PD. Now, in February 2019, the NAACP has expanded their bully tactics and now have influence and a seat at the proverbial MOU table. Oh, can’t forget this, the new (elected in 2019) Commonwealth Attorney for Loudoun County is a lady by the name of Buta Biberaj. What makes Buta so interesting, is prior to her winning the election in 2019, she was the Legal Redress for the Loudoun NAACP, heck maybe she still is OR her law firm is, I don’t know, believe me if I did, you would know!
Is anyone keeping score on how entrenched the NAACP is becoming in LCPS? I’m trying, but that will be another post. I know this much, they are involved WAY TOO MUCH and do NOT have the right to make demands that impact 80,000 students and 10,000 teachers. The color of your skin and having “Pastor” as a prefix in your name does not mean you own the general public, can issue demands at will, cry racism if you don’t get your way, and bully your way into your own version of an “equity based utopia”. “Believe as I demand or you’re a racist”. Sorry, this shit has gotten beyond old and played out.