LCPS Approved Proposal for Another $460k To Bring Equity Collaborative Back for More Teacher/Student Equity Training and System Wide Alignment
By now, EVERYONE is well aware that LCPS spent $422k in 2019 to The Equity Collaborative to conduct a “Systemic Equity Assessment: A Picture of Racial Equity Challenges and Opportunities in LCPS” and the outcome could have been predictable even before they started, LCPS is racist! Now, we all know that there is 40,000 little white supremacists (students) running rampant throughout LCPS and they are being led by 10,000 white supremacist leaders (teachers). So what to do? Bring The Equity Collaborative back into LCPS at a cost of $460k for the 2020/2021 school year, of course. The only way to fight this invasion is to spend $6,000,000 on “Equity” related expenses. Below is a modest recap:
- (113) Equity Advisors: $3,800 each annually. Ironic that this brand new initiative and EVERY Equity Advisor position is filled and yet there are countless SPED vacancies. Hmm, priorities, priorities.
- (1) Equity Chief of Staff and (1) Equity Director: Each are making $166,500 annually
- Announced at the MSAAC Town Hall on 10/21/2020: LCPS has the approval to move forward with hiring a “Chief Equity Officer” and expand their “Equity Consultant” services (The Equity Collaborative). There were a few other goodies mentioned during the meeting.
- Student Equity Ambassadors: Only Students of Color Can Participate
- LCPS is Not Being Honest: LCPS’s Need to Continually Lie or “Mislead” Parents and Press Regarding Their Equity Initiative
So what do we do? We fight back. We send the P.A.C.T. Press Release from yesterday out to anyone and everyone: