LCPS Botches Learning, MSAAC and the NAACP Control What the Educational Material Is, CRT!
Between COVID and Distance “Learning”, the lack of any coherent plan to get our kids back in school and Critical Race Theory (CRT), driven exclusively by: MSAAC, NAACP, Equity Man and supported by the Equity Gang, the deck is stacked against our kids education. Parents rightfully continue to fight LCPS to get our kids back in school but we need that same vigor, anger and concern with the materials that are being taught to our kids. Do we really want MSAAC and the NAACP driving what the curriculum should or should not be? Hell no!
MSSAC and the NAACP have to go OR allow for a non partisan group like P.A.C.T. to sit at the same table when decisions are being made. MSAAC, NAACP, Equity Man and with the LCPS Boards help have turned LCPS into an indoctrination camp and have single handily created a racist environment that targets white people. This is not equity nor is it diverse, it’s radical and one sided mafia like tactics “Fall in line or experience a racist smear campaign”. This is not hyperbole, look what happened to board member John Beatty in February 2020.
MSAAC is considered a “partner” of LCPS, but are they a “partner” OR are they making all of the decisions related to CRT along with Equity Man? Below is MSAAC’s 2020/2021 Handbook and by all accounts, they appear to have a focus on minority students, which their organizations name suggests, ok fine. However, if their focus is on minority students, why is MSAAC compelled and determined to disrupt LCPS’s educational curriculum throughout the entire school system? A few observations and questions from MSAAC’s handbook below:
- Focus Areas (page 2): MSAAC’s entire focus is clearly centered around minority students, ok fine
- MSAAC Tasks (page 3):
- Representation (page 3): “Advise the LCSB and LCPS administration on issues relating to achievement of minority students”
- Solutions (page 3): “To secure for all students in LCPS the highest advantages in academic, vocational, physical, cultural and social education”
- Openness (page 3): “To provide a forum for discussion and sharing of common educational concerns and ideas about minority student achievement”
- Delegate Alternate Responsibilities (page 6):
- “Represent and advocate for particular needs of minority students within your home school”
- Action Plans to Combat Systemic Racism (page 7):
- 1. “Finalize the “Comprehensive Equity Plan” to guide OUR work in this important area”
- Why did MSAAC and Equity man insist that the NAACP be a nominating group on the Ad Hoc Committee on Equity? This was voted on and approved 9-0 in March 2019 (see Letter to Attorney General below, page 49 & 50).
- If MSAAC’s entire focus is on minorities then why the need to disrupt the ENTIRE LCPS educational system for the remaining 93% of the student population (black students account for 7% of the LCPS student population)?
- If MSAAC wanted to focus on minority students, fine no problem, but in doing so, did they have to paint a huge bullseye on the backs of our white students, teachers and parents?
- Is Loudoun County expecting a surge of new black residents and students?