10-6-2020: More LCPS News Stories. May Be Some Overlap in Other Posting
LCPS School Board Has Stepped In It, Deep: These Stories Are Just in the Past (7) Days
- LOUDOUN TIMES: Grover: Loudoun County Public Schools is institutionalizing discrimination
- WEST NOVA NEWS: Loudoun County Public Schools spent $422K on controversial critical race theory curriculum in past two years
- WASHINGTON FREE BEACON: Loudoun County Schools Spend Hundreds of Thousands on Critical Race Theory
- ABC7 WJLA: Some parents question investment as Loudoun County schools pay firm $420K to address bias
- WEST NOVA NEWS: LCPS proposal would punish teachers who criticize critical theory
- WASHINGTON FREE BEACON: Virginia School Board Weighs Speech Code that Would Prohibit Criticism of Equity Plan
- THE COLLEGE FIX: Public school district looks to punish teachers for criticizing critical race theory
- CNS NEWS: Virginia School Policy Proposals Would Create Race Quota for Discipline, Permit Punishing Teachers for Free Speech
- HEIDELBLOG: Critical Theory Seeks To Suppress Dissent In America
- THE AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE: Schooling For Totalitarianism
- THE BULL ELEPHANT: Loudoun County, Va., racially discriminates and cracks down on conservative teachers
- DAILY WIRE: Virginia School District Considers New Speech Code Banning Teachers From Criticizing Racial Equity Plan That Calls For ‘Dismantling White Supremacy’
- MARK LEVIN: Loudoun County, VA school district spending heavily on race theory indoctrination
- TOM FITTON OF JUDICIAL WATCH: IT IS IN THE SCHOOLS! Loudoun County Public Schools spent $422K on controversial critical race theory curriculum in past two years @RealDonaldTrump@BetsyDeVosED
- WMAL DC: As discussed on @WMALDC: #Loudoun County Public Schools proposal would punish teachers who criticize critical race theory (via West NoVa News).
- LOUDOUN NOW: We must give thanks to the Democrat members of the Loudoun County School Board and Board of Supervisors for doing their best to help to re-elect President Trump.
- CHRISTOPHER RUFO: Attention Loudon County teachers: I have an elite law firm that wants to represent you in a lawsuit against Loudon County Public Schools. We can stop critical race theory dead in its tracks. Please RT until we find a plaintiff!
- JAMES LINDSAY: This is what totalitarianism looks like. The people saying it’s not are misguided or lying.